At Dahl Automotive, we value our team above all else and we look forward to supporting and challenging you to success in this critical role and through your career path. Join our team and become part of a legacy that is more than 100 years in the making! Join our great technician team at Dahl Toyota and perform oil changes and other light maintenance, including tire rotations, fluid changes, brakes and more! We will train you to grow and develop as a technician for a long-term career with us! Benefits* Medical
* 401K with automatic 3% company contribution
* Life Insurance
* Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance (short and long-term)
* Cancer Insurance
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Pet Insurance
* Identity Theft Protection Insurance
* Paid Training
* Paid Time Off
* Team Lunches
* Company Holidays
* Discounts on Products and Services
* Closed on Sundays
Responsibilities* Document and perform work as outlined on repair order following all dealership and factory standards.
* Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil; replace oil and air filters.
* Inspect vehicle fluid levels and replace or replenish as necessary.
* Check tire pressure and add air if needed.
* Tire rotations and other light maintenance.
* Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
* Keep shop area neat and clean.
* Maintain accountability for all dealership-owned tools and manuals.
* Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
Qualifications* Eagerness to improve
* Entry-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair preferred
* Strong physical dexterity for working with tools
* Collaborates well with others in a team setting
* Strong communication skills
* Punctual and reliable
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Willingness to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Winona, MN (55987)