Home Services Shuttle DriverDHS _DH MidtownEvansville, INService/TradeFull Time - 80, Night, 11p-7:30aPosted 08/08/2019Req # 13000 Job Duties
include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Performs transport of patients to and from hospital to assigned destination.
- Performs transport of patients within the confines of the hospital.
- Operates vehicle and patient lift safely and efficiently.
- Adheres to hospital dress code.
- Understands and follows all safety rules and regulations on and off the road.
- Projects a positive, professional attitude through both verbal and non-verbal communication and interactions.
- Reports any observed changes in passenger’s appearance or behavior to Case Management during or at the delivery of client.
- May be assigned other duties when not functioning as a Patient Shuttle Technician.
- Assists in maintaining accurate patient-related information within the software system.
- Demonstrates good body mechanics in all tasks performed.
- Participates in cross training, orientation of new staff, competency assessment and ongoing training of new staff.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Maintains compliance with applicable regulatory and accreditation agencies’ standards.
High school diploma required. Computer literacy necessary. Previous driving experience operating commercial truck and/or van preferred. Experience in home medical equipment preferred. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Current driver’s license. Must be able to demonstrate a clean driving record documented on a Motor Vehicle Report. Available by cell phone is a requirement for this job. CPR certified or can obtained certification within one month of employment.
Location/Region: Evansville, IN