Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams.
Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 230 team members and built an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a Manager of Customer Success to motivate, hold accountable and coach the Customer Success Managers in our Healthcare and PCS verticals towards optimizing the return on investment for Hireology customers.
Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, this is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team while having a substantial impact on our growth.
As our Manager of Customer Success, you’ll be responsible for:
* Coaching, mentoring and training a team who play an integral role in ensuring high customer retention.
* Tracking team KPIs to provide transparency into the team's success, and identity initiatives to address areas of opportunity for improvement both at the team and individual level.
* Tackling and solving escalated customer issues; you will be the senior face of the company for your team.
* Leading regular team meetings, fostering team discussion and sharing; ensuring the team is informed of process changes, product updates, and best practices.
* Identifying skill development areas for each team member and building customized coaching strategies to ensure team members are constantly developing and improving in their roles.
* Facilitating the recruiting, training, and onboarding of new team members.
* Negotiate renewal contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
* Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
* Embodying and promoting our corporate culture: Drive initiatives and programs to align and support a positive, diverse and inclusive corporate culture.
* Oversee internal company communications in support of a transparent and inclusive work environment.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role?
We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
* A Strong, Transparent Leader - we need you to lead the team with a focus on doing what’s best, not what’s easiest.
We need someone who can elevate every team member’s performance in his/her role.
* Creative and Curious - we value individuals who don’t just want to know answers but who want to know why we’re asking the question in the first place.
We need leaders who can get to the core of problems/opportunity areas and creatively find ways to improve our business.
* Metrics-Driven - we’re passionate about data and trends and managing to key performance indicators.
We want you to be as passionate about our bottoms-up approach to managing the business.
* Speed - we move fast here at Hireology and we want someone with an analytical mindset, but who also can move fast to drive results.
* Communication - you need to be able to tell Hireology’s story in all types of arenas and audiences.
You need to be able to clearly communicate your point-of-view in both one-on-one and group settings.
* Integrity - not negotiable in this role or any at Hireology.
You must have the highest level of integrity and discretion.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified?
Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Manager of Customer Success candidate.
* 5+ years of B2B sales or account management experience, preferably in the Home Healthcare industry
* 2+ years of experience managing customer success or account management teams
* Experience managing a sales, customer success, account management or implementation team
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Must be able to thrive in a growing and ever-changing start-up environment
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Superior customer service skills - the ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive, resourceful and solution-oriented
* Must be detail oriented, with strong time management skills
So what can you expect after you apply?
You will: * Take a brief true/false survey.
Be sure to check your email after you apply.
* Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team.
This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
* Meet with members of our leadership team to discuss how your past experiences will enable you to be successful in this role.
Be prepared to walk us through your customer success/account management experience with examples of how you have done it in the past.
No homework or on-the-spot assignments.
We just want to see how you would make an impact in this role.
* Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that determines how we can develop you at Hireology.
* Go over your career history and management style with our Vice President of Customer Success.
This will be an opportunity for us to get an idea of how you got to where you are...and if where you want to go lines up with where we are going.
* Provide us with some references.
We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
* Speak with a member of our executive leadership team.
If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (60601)